- To ensure the guests are adequately catered for to the highest standards.
- Competency in stock control and ordering.
- The ability to maintain budgets set by the hotel.
- Serving breakfast, lunch and evening meal to approximately 70-90 guests.
- You will be required to cook and serve a wide variety of specialist diets, experience with this is essential.
- The ability to be creative with the hotel menus, whilst understanding the wishes of our customers.
- You will be responsible for keeping the catering area in excellent condition.
- A strong knowledge of food allergens and specialist diets is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- An up to date food hygiene certificate is essential.
- To be flexible to cover extra shifts when needed, I.e. holidays.
- 48 hours per week on a shift pattern.
Click below to apply