Holidays With Care is looking for an experienced, ambitious, forward thinking Care Manager to join our team and control our domiciliary care for the guests that are on holiday at The Bond Hotel.
As an organisation we always like to aim for the best and achieve the best. We currently have a rating of Good with CQC and would like to improve on the rating.
Holidays with Care is a family run company and that family feeling
As the care manager. you’ll be responsible for meeting national minimum standards of care issued by CQC.
Ensuring the delivery of quality person-centred care.
Manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting Recruit, train and supervise staff
Chair meetings and deliver training and take on a visible leadership role.
Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance.
Be able to speak to family, support & Social workers or current care team to be able to produce a care plan for the person requiring care.
Ensuring any regulatory activity. such as personal care, Social care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations. Provide information, advice and support to families.
- Hold a QCF Diploma 5 Health and Social Care (Aduits) qualification at Level 5 or above,
- Excellent organisation and planning skills and is competent in office administration
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Willing and able to take accountability for their work and that of others
- Clean DBS
- Two employment references
For more information contact Becky or Matt on 01253 341218