THE BOND HOTEL RE-OPENING DATE
The government have announced that the hospitality sector will be starting to reopen on the 4th July 2020, allowing hotels to start welcoming back their guests around this time. Due to the nature of our holidays we have decided to remain closed a little longer and look forward to reopening on the 7th August 2020 to begin our holiday season.
This does mean that all holidays up until the 6th August will not be going ahead at this present time. Our reservations team (who have been working from home) have now contacted all guests that have been due to arrive and supported everyone at this difficult time allowing us to move forward with our plans to reopen.
We know how difficult the past weeks have been for you all, whether you have been shielding to remain safe at home, whether you have been providing care support during this period or supported loved ones through one of the hardest things many of us will possibly endure.
But… There is light at the end of this period, the world is calming and being able to look forward to positive things in life can make such a difference. There are aspects of our breaks that we are adjusting at the moment, to enable us to support you in a Covid Secure Environment.
We hope that the measures we are putting in place for this season will allow you to book with confidence at The Bond Hotel.
From August we will only be opening with a VERY LIMITED amount of people in the building, if you are looking to book please do so quickly to avoid disappointment – we will only be running with between 35-45 guests with a view to review this as time goes on, call 01253 341218 to check availability.
This page will remain on our news feed and will be updated as new guidelines become available to us. Any information on this page will be the “New Normal” for the current time.
We look forward to seeing you all again very soon, it has been a very long few months and we are now ready to PARTY!
Wishing you all the best
Kaz, Ben, Becky & Dave
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Our reservations team will continue to work from home for the time being but they are driven to assist you with all of your enquiries.
We are now taking reservations from 7th August onwards and look forward to helping you plan your 2020 break at The Bond Hotel.
- During 2020 we will not be running at full capacity, we will be running with a very strict number of guests in the hotel to enable us to provide social distancing at all times.
- Our reservations team will be staggering bookings to ensure that rooms have been empty and deep cleaned for at least 72 hours prior to your arrival.
- We will continue to offer our low cost non-refundable Saver Rates alongside our Flexi Rates which are fully refundable. Should the hotel have to close again at any point due to the covid situation any saver rate bookings will be offered the chance to rearrange their holiday for a future date.
- All bookings from the 7th August 2020 onwards are covered under our standard terms and conditions of booking.
- Our reservations team will now be contacting our guests from 7th August to request payment for these breaks and our payment dates are now back in affect.
SUPPORTING YOU AT ALL TIMES
Our reception team are the heart and soul of the hotel and we want to assure you that we are as dedicated to customer service as we have always been.
For now our team will be providing that for you from a safe distance and with some new systems in place.
- To assist with the government track and trace systems we will be taking Names, Addresses and Contact Numbers for every guest who stays at the hotel as part of our check in procedures. We are working on an online version that can be completed contact free prior to arrival.
- All guests will have their temperature taken on arrival at the hotel and at regular intervals on entering the hotel, in line with public health advice.
- Public toilets on the ground floor of the hotel will not be open, every room in the hotel is ensuite.
- Your check in time will be allocated to you prior to arrival, we do ask that you stick to this time and plan your journey accordingly to reduce any queue at the reception desk. All rooms will be ready upon arrival for you to check straight in.
- Guests are encouraged to use the hotel lifts one group at a time, a new larger lift has been fitted over the closedown period and stairs are available for our mobile guests.
- Hand sanitisers will be available on entering the hotel and throughout the public areas.
- Guests will be encouraged to keep their keys for the duration of their stay.
- Check out will be 10:00am from bedrooms and 10:30am from the hotel on the morning of departure. If you are arranging transport please keep this in mind, this is to help is clean and reset the hotel for our next guests.
Your Dining Options
Our restaurant will be adapting to provide you with a safe environment to enjoy our chefs tasty delights.
Please remember to mention any dietary needs prior to arrival, to allow us to cater for your needs accordingly.
- For the time being we will be removing our self service buffet option and our team will be providing table service for all guests.
- Allocated seating in the restaurant from check in until departure.
- We will be running staggered meal times which you can request, we will do our best to allocate your chosen time. Breakfast will now be served between 08:00-09:00 or 09:15-10:00 and Evening Meal will be served between 17:00-18:00 or 18:15-19:15.
- 2m distances will be in place.
- All of our staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE.
- Aprons and gloves will be available if you are supporting someone in the restaurant.
ENSURING WE REMAIN IN THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
Our housekeeping department will be changing their processes to ensure that we cater for your wishes during your holiday.
We will be bringing in some new features allowing you control over what we do and do not provide for you.
- Your room will be deep cleaned and will have been vacant for at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- You are welcome to bring your own bedding if you wish – simply let our reservations team know prior to arrival.
- We will be providing door hangers into your room for you to request that your room is serviced. As our breaks are generally 3 and 4 night stays you may not wish to have our housekeeping team enter your room during your stay.
- Fresh linen/towels along with tea/coffee can be collected from the hotel reception in sealed bags should you not wish us to service your rooms.
- Our housekeeping team will all be provided with PPE.
- Windows will be left open on your arrival to allow air to circulate.
- We will be providing laundry bags in your room, should you wish to strip your bedding prior to departure it would be appreciated at this particular time.
- At this current time we will not be offering our laundry service at the hotel, we apologise if this causes any inconvenience but we are simply not able to do so.
LET’s GET THE PARTY STARTED!
We know that our cabaret shows are a VERY important part of your holiday and with that in mind we are doing everything we can to follow guidelines and provide you with an amazing experience, albeit a little different in the short term.
- Our cabaret will start at 20:00 each night running until 23:00
- Allocated seating and tables will be provided for the duration of your stay.
- For the time being we will be running with one cabaret act per evening
- Your cabaret shows will be provided by our resident comperes Nicole Jordan and Brian Brodie. This will allow us to limit any additional people into the building at this present time. Both Nicole and Brian have worked with us for many years and will be able to provide the interaction you come for, with the distance we need to have.
- We will (for the time being) have tables on our dancefloor until the 2m guideline can be reduced, there will be plenty of space to dance and party in your area.
- Karaoke is always popular in the hotel and we do not wish to take that away. Over the close down we have installed a brand new light and sound system. We will be selling new sealed wired microphones for £4.99 (cost price), should you wish to bring your own microphone – you would be more than welcome to do so. Any microphones purchased are yours and can be used on further holidays and can be shared within your same group if you choose to do so.
- Fancy Dress – our fancy dress competitions will continue every Thursday and Sunday night where the winner will win a free holiday in March 2021. Get planning that special outfit, we can’t wait to see this years best costumes!
- As well as their usual shows our cabaret team are working on other ways to get the most out of your holiday experience, expect the unexpected and get ready test that musical knowledge.