UPDATED 13th APRIL 2020
On the 18th March we took a decision not to open the hotel as planned on the 3rd April for our 2020 holiday season due to the current ever changing Covid-19 situation.
We have postponed our season opening with a projected date of 1st June 2020 to reopen and provide our holidays.
Any guests that were booked to come and stay during April & May have been contacted and solutions have been found with our guests remaining our top priority.
This is a fast moving situation and we appreciate many people are concerned about holidays that are in place from this point forward. From 1st June or usual terms and conditions of booking do apply – this includes all payment dates and financial commitments you have associated with your holiday.
As a company we do not access any payments made against any holidays until the date our guests arrive and check in to the hotel, we have always run this way to protect our guests financially.
With regards to moving, cancelling or transferring bookings that are due to arrive from 1st June onwards please read the terms and conditions which were sent to you at the time of booking.
If you are on a FLEXI RATE you are welcome to contact the reservations team to discuss moving, cancelling or transferring your holiday.
If you are on a SAVER RATE this is a non-refundable rate, should you cancel and the hotel is open any money paid against your break will be retained. Rest assured if the hotel is closed due to the Covid-19 situation we will be able to refund or move your break further in the year (paying the rate for your chosen break).Should we cancel a saver rate booking for non-payment we will be unable to move or refund any payments and stress that it is important to keep your payments up to date.We understand many of our guests do not have travel insurance that is valid in this situation and we are doing our best to support you.
This is a very difficult time for everyone and we are doing our best to manage it the best way we can.
Kaz, Ben, Becky & Dave