Download as PDF: Click Here Terms & Conditions
The terms below apply to your booking if you are due to arrive at The Bond Hotel from January 2022.
For bookings made prior to this date please contact The Bond Hotel, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 1HG.
What these terms cover:
A Making a booking
C Cancellations, amendments, refunds and no shows
D Arrival and departure
E All Inclusive Upgrade
F Your Stay
H Covid-19 & Pandemics
A. Making a booking
1. Please use our telephone booking service to make a booking, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our reservations team will guide you through the booking process.
2. You will receive the paperwork for your holiday which will include your Booking ID number. This Booking ID number is proof that we have accepted your booking, no booking shall be binding with The Bond Hotel unless we issue you with this number.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that each person who stays at the hotel under your reservation, even if you make a reservation on someone else’s behalf and don’t stay yourself, complies with the terms of booking.
4. All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes, the information you provide at the time of booking must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, we cannot guarantee your accommodation should you provide incorrect details during this process.
5. The management reserve the right to change the advertised cabaret programme, should there be an issue outside of our control changes may be necessary. Due to government restrictions we may not be able to provide the entertainment advertised at short notice, we will follow all guidance provided to us.
6. Every break provided by The Bond Hotel includes dinner, bed & breakfast, we do not provide a room only or bed and breakfast rate.
7. The hotel facilities and entertainment are only available for guests who have booked and paid to stay at The Bond Hotel, we will not cater for anyone entering the hotel who is not booked on your reservation. If anyone is found to be on site visiting you who is not part of your reservation we will terminate your booking with immediate effect and no refund will be provided.
8. We try to ensure all information, photographs and accommodation descriptions have been compiled from the most accurate sources available at the time of going to press. It should be noted that photographs and artists’ impressions are illustrative only.
9. Pictures featured within our brochure are a typical representation. Not all accommodation is identical to the pictures shown; not all accommodation is at ground level.
10. The booker is responsible for informing The Bond Hotel about the size and quantity of all wheelchairs on the reservation, all accommodation and equipment will be provided based on this information. We cannot accept responsibility for incorrect information that leads to the detriment of your booking.
11. Every person on your booking will pay the displayed rate, infants under 3 years old are free of charge.
12. Vouchers & Promotional Offers: Only one offer or promotion can be applied to a reservation at a time on our Saver Rate only. Any vouchers will need to be returned to the hotel within 14 days of booking. Any offers or promotions must be claimed at the time of booking and cannot be applied to reservations at a later date. If more than one promotion applies to the same dates the larger discount will be applied for you. Offers and promotions cannot be used on multiple bookings on the same date. Multiple bookings on the same break for a party/group will allow one discount to be applied and will be declared one booking at the discretion of the hotel reservations team. The Bond Holiday group cannot be help responsible for any vouchers lost, they cannot be replaced.
1. The rate of your holiday is as published in our brochure, our website or as explained to you during your telephone booking. You will always be given the option of our Saver Rate and our Flexi Rate and this cannot be changed after you have been issued with a Booking ID. (see section C1 for more information)
2. Accommodation rates are per person per break and are inclusive of VAT and inclusive of breakfast and evening meal.
3. Should you request to book a room that will be under occupancy a single supplement charge relevant to the full occupancy of the room will be charged.
4. Any promotional discount codes that are displayed through our advertising, online or in house must be quoted at the time of booking, they cannot be applied after a Booking ID has been issued to you. Only one promotion or discount can be used per booking.
5. We will never insist on payment at the time of booking (except in circumstances that apply from section B10), you are able to pay during the call if you wish to do so and we will consider you to have accepted these terms and conditions of booking which are also displayed on our website.
6. Payments can be made over the telephone with credit or debit cards by calling 01253 341218, by cheque or by bank transfer. Details of these methods will be given to you when your Booking ID has been issued to you.
7. All holidays must be paid for in advance of your arrival date.
8. We will request a deposit to confirm your reservation of £100 per person to be paid within 14 days of booking and the full balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. If you are due to arrive within 8 weeks your full balance will be due within 7 days of booking, always prior to arrival.
9. Should you not make payment by the dates given when your Booking ID is generated your booking will be cancelled and the rooms released for resale. If your payment date is not adhered to and you are booked on our Flexi Rate we will not be able to refund payments in place as you will have been deemed to have broken our terms and conditions of booking.
10. If you have not contacted us to cancel a holiday that you have provisionally booked and it has gone past your payment dates we will require an instant deposit on your next reservation.
C. Cancellations, amendments, refunds and no shows
1. Saver Rate Bookings: As saver rate bookings are at discounted rates the accommodation payments made on these bookings are not refundable, or transferable in any way in part or in whole. You can cancel a reservation by contacting our reservations team by email
email@example.com or by post to Reservations, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, FY4 1HG if you are unable to use all or part of your reservation but we will not provide a refund on your accommodation, please see the relevant sections regarding extras you may have booked alongside your accommodation.
2. Flexi Rate Bookings: Flexi rate bookings are flexible and refundable. You can cancel a reservation by contacting our reservations team before 10:00am on your arrival day by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Reservations, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, FY4 1HG if you are unable to use all or part of your reservation and we will provide a refund on your accommodation. Please see the relevant sections regarding extras you may have booked alongside your accommodation. Any cancellations that are not received in the appropriate way will be deemed as a no show booking, see section C9. If you choose to transfer your booking to an alternative date an administration charge equal to the flexi rate charge will be deducted from your reservation and you will automatically be transferred onto a saver rate booking.
3. Transport: If you have booked and paid for our door-to-door transport and cancel with more than 72 hours notice of your pick up time a full refund will be given. If you cancel your door-to-door transport with less than 72 hours notice from your pick up time 50% of your journey price will be retained. If you have not paid for your transport you are free to cancel at any time and the amount will be removed from your reservation.
4. Wheelchair Hire, Scooter Hire and Air Mattress Hire: If you wish to cancel any wheelchair hire, scooter hire or air mattress hire that you have paid for with your reservation these will be refunded to you if cancelled before 10 am on your arrival day. If you have booked and not paid for these extras you can cancel them at any time and the amount will be removed from your reservation.
5. Covid-19 & Pandemic cancellations (see section I) Amendments
6. All Bookings: All amendments must be made before 10:00am on arrival day, no bookings can be amended to a different rate (e.g. saver to flexi). All amendments are subject to availability at the time of request, should your amendment involve room requirements and equipment that differ from your original reservation we will do our best to assist you at all times but do not accept responsibility for information received that is incorrect for your needs.
7. Extending Your Booking: Should you wish to extend your reservation we can do that for you subject to hotel availability, this will be charged at the current rates as displayed on our website. Unless a special offer has been given to you as part of a promotion.
8. We regret that should your party size decrease in numbers, payments (including deposits) cannot be refunded or offset against food, beverage or additional services.
9. If you do not arrive for your holiday on your arrival date without giving notice your holiday will be deemed as a no show booking.
10. 10. No refunds will be given on a booking that is deemed to be a no show, regardless of rate selected.
11. Should you not cancel a flexi rate booking using the process in section C2 your booking will be deemed as a no show booking and no refund will be given.
12. Should we have to provide a full or partial refund this will be done by bank transfer, details will need to be provided by you prior to your arrival date.
13. No refunds can be given should you not provide details for us to process your refund by your arrival date.
D. Arrival & Departure
1. You are welcome to arrive at the hotel at anytime on your arrival day and use the public areas of the hotel but your holiday will not commence until your check in time of 15:00
2. We cannot guarantee bedrooms will be ready until 15:00 on day of arrival.
3. You must check out of the hotel by 10:00am on your departure day, if you do not check out of your room in time without discussing this with the hotel we may charge you for an additional nights reservation on the applicable room(s).
4. Should you be arriving after evening meal on your arrival day no refund will be given for meals missed.
E. All Inclusive Upgrade
1. You can upgrade any break to all inclusive by paying £12.50 per person per night prior to arrival or £15.00 per person per night if you choose to upgrade after arrival.
2. If you are upgrading to all inclusive prior to arrival you must pay the upgrade charge for every person on the reservation, for the full duration of the break. You do not need to pay this charge for anyone who is peg fed on your booking.
3. If you are upgrading to all inclusive after arrival at the hotel you must pay the upgrade charge for every person on the reservation, for the remaining duration of the break. You do not need to pay this charge for anyone who is peg fed on your booking.
4. Your all inclusive package will commence at 15:00 on your day of arrival and finish at 10:00am on your departure day
5. The all inclusive upgrade includes lunch, draught soft drinks, cordial soft drinks and standard tea and coffee for the duration of your stay.
6. The all inclusive upgrade includes one lunch option menu per person from the highlighted all inclusive options available, this must be consumed in the hotel. Packed lunches cannot be provided.
7. Anyone who is found to be purchasing items for other guests using their all inclusive wrist band will forfeit their all inclusive upgrade for the duration of your stay, for themselves and the rest of the booking party. No refund will be given.
F. Your Stay
1. Reception: A member of our reception team will be available 24 hours a day to help with any enquiries and to assist you during your stay. If you have forgotten to bring/request any items of mobility equipment please ask at reception before 20:00 and we will do our best to help you
2. Cabaret: Live cabaret takes place every night at The Bond Hotel from a wide variety of acts from 20:00-23:00. The management reserve the right to change or cancel advertised cabaret performances when events happen that are outside of our control.
3. Clinical Waste Disposal: Should you require the disposal of clinical waste during your stay you will be required to purchase a clinical waste bag for £3.00 from the hotel reception on arrival, this charge pays for the removal of the bag. Any clinical waste bags used within the hotel must be supplied from the agency responsible for their removal.
4. Special Dietary Requirements must be made known to the hotel at least 7 days before your arrival in order for us to meet your needs.
5. Hoists and Stand Aids: All of our hoists and stand aids are free of charge to use but we do not supply slings, any slings must be provided by the guest. We do recommend that all hoists and stand aids are operated by two people at all times for safety, upon check in at the hotel we will ask you to sign to confirm that this has been advised.
6. Lost Property: Please ensure that you check your bedroom prior to departure to ensure you have all your belongings with you. Should you leave any items behind please contact the hotel reception by calling 01253 341218, once we have confirmed we have the item we will ask you to send stamped addressed packaging for us to send the item back to you. Post your stamped addressed packaging to Lost Property, The Bond Hotel, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, FY4 1HG. Any items not claimed 4 weeks after your departure will be disposed of accordingly.
7. You must not exceed the maximum specified occupancy for the room type which you have booked.
8. We do not permit people under the age of 18 to stay at The Bond Hotel alone. You must not leave under 18’s unattended in any part of the hotel.
9. Smoking is not permitted inside any point of the hotel. There is a secure external smoking area on the ground floor of the hotel which is open 24 hours per day and a sun terrace on the first floor that is open from 09:00-20:00. You must not smoke inside any part of the hotel. If you have been found to be smoking inside the hotel we will terminate your booking immediately and no refund will be provided. Should damage be caused by doing so we will seek to recover reasonable costs we incur and are likely to include specialist cleaning, repair and damage to property.
10. E-Cigarettes must not be used inside of The Bond Hotel, our fire system is very sensitive and your actions may result in a disturbance of other guests, you are welcome to use our ground floor secure area or the sunroof located on the first floor. You must supply a safe charging pouch to use during your stay, if you do not have one these can be provided by the hotel for a refundable deposit.
11. You must not interfere with any safety items provided by the hotel, doing so will terminate your reservation.
12. Accidental damage to property: We understand that accidents happen and that damage can occur during your stay. All we ask is that you report any incidents to the hotel reception team so it can be rectified in a timely manner.
13. Intentional damage to property: Where we consider damage to have been caused maliciously to our property we will seek to recover costs involved for repair or replacement of any items.
14. Room Keys: Please return all room keys to the hotel reception when checking out of the hotel.
15. Pets: Guide dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the hotel free of charge; please notify the hotel in advance that you are intending to bring such dog(s) with you. Except for animals mentioned in this paragraph, pets, other animals and insects are not permitted to stay in The Bond Hotel.
16. Car Parking: The hotel has a car park at the rear of the hotel which is free of charge to use, we do not reserve parking spaces and they are on a first come first served basis. There is additional parking available at the front and side of the hotel but politely request that you park close to the building allowing easy access to the path for other guests and the general public who will need to access the hotel in wheelchairs and mobility scooters, failure to do so may result in a parking ticket issued by Blackpool Council. We accept no responsibility for any tickets issued from inconsiderate parking in these areas.
1. By providing personal information to make a booking at The Bond Hotel you consent to us processing on behalf of you and others on your reservation.
2. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions. Your terms may vary depending on the date of your booking. These terms apply for all 2022 bookings onwards.
3. Complaints: If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your break while on the resort please ask to speak to the duty manager. They will endeavour to help you immediately so that you can enjoy the rest of your stay. If you do not give us the opportunity to address the problem during your stay we may not be able to deal with your concern in a positive way. All claims will be rejected if we have not been given the opportunity to put matters right or investigate during your stay. At the end of your holiday if you feel we have not provided a satisfactory solution the person who made the booking should write to The Hotel Manager at The Bond Hotel, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1HG within 28 days of returning home, this should include your telephone number and Booking ID number.
4. Incorrect Information: The hotel accepts no responsibility for information given to us that is deemed to be incorrect. Should we be unable to accommodate your break due to incorrect information provided we will not be able to refund your break.
5. The management reserve the right to refuse any future bookings where you have been deemed to put yourself or others at risk.
6. Filming and photography may take place during any of our stays to be used for marketing purposes of The Bond Hotel. No images will be released to any other organisation. Should you request not to be filmed or to have your photograph used in such ways please ensure our reception team are made aware of this on check in.
H. Covid-19 & Pandemic Specific Conditions
1. Covid and any pandemic related issues are now deemed to be a known entity and as such we will not be able to provide any further cover outside of your chosen rate plan should you need to cancel your break. Our Saver & Flexi rate terms and conditions as detailed above are in place at all times. If you have chosen our Saver Rate we do highly recommend that you seek adequate cover from a third party insurer as advised at the time of booking.
2. In the event of the hotel being closed following government restrictions due to any pandemic and you have chosen a Saver Rate we will transfer your booking to a date of your choice within 12 months of your original date. Future breaks will be charged at brochure rate and additional costs may occur – a price matched holiday that will closest match your original break will be offered.
3. In the event of the hotel being closed following government restrictions due to any pandemic and you have chosen a Flexi Rate full refunds will be available or we can transfer your booking to a date of your choice within 12 months of your original date. Future breaks will be charged at brochure rate and additional costs may occur – a price matched holiday that will closest match your original break will be offered.
4. We cannot be held responsible for any losses occurred with ourselves or third parties associated with your booking due to any restrictions that may be put in place.
5. Due to ever changing guidelines provided during times of pandemics we cannot guarantee all hotel services will be able to proceed as advertised. Certain facilities may be out of our control and be restricted, altered or cancelled without prior notice. We will always do our best to advise you of any changes but this might not always be possible.