Please find our booking terms and conditions below, simply select the date that you have booked your holiday on the tabs below to show the correct information for your holiday.
The Bond Hotel – Booking Terms and Conditions
The terms below apply to your booking if you book before 1st September 2019. For bookings made after this date please view the terms that apply to your booking, between yourself and The Bond Hotel, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1HG.
To book your holiday call 01253 341218 and our reservations team will organise your break for you, no payment is due at the time of booking.
For bookings more than 8 weeks in advance:
A non refundable deposit of £100 per person is required within 14 days of booking your holiday and the remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to your holiday.
For bookings less than 8 weeks in advance:
The full balance of your break will be due within 14 days of booking, or sooner if the break is immediate.
Accommodation: All payments made against your accommodation are non refundable and for this reason we highly recommend that you seek travel insurance to cover you if you are in any doubt about being able to make your holiday. There are various companies available that will be able to cover the holiday on your behalf. In the event of having to make a claim on your travel insurance please contact the insurer direct and we will provide a letter to support your claim.
Door To Door Transport: Should you have to cancel your break we will refund the full amount of your journey as long as we are informed at least 7 days prior to travel.
Holidays With Care Support: Should you have to cancel your break we will refund the full amount of the support package as long as we are informed at least 7 days prior to the start of your break. If your holiday/support package is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice a refund will be provided excluding any costs occurred with the late cancellation.
YOUR STAY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
A member of our reception team will be available 24 hours a day to help with any enquiries and to assist you during your stay. If you have forgotten to bring/request any items of equipment please ask at reception before 8:00pm and we will do our best to help you.
Your bedroom will be ready from 3:00pm on the day of arrival, you are welcome to arrive at any time during the day and a complimentary tea or coffee is available for early arrivals.
Check out time is 10:00am from the bedrooms but there is no rush to leave the hotel, please ensure you collect all of your belongings and remember to hand your key in to reception before departure.
Live cabaret is on every night at the hotel from a wide variety of acts, during every break we will also be hosting our Fancy Dress Competition where the guest with the best costume will take away a free holiday for a future break.
We have been advised by our local environment agency that ALL clinical waste products MUST be disposed of in the correct yellow bags. The bags must be supplied from our agency and are collected daily, for this reason you cannot use your own bags during your stay. Bags can be purchased from the hotel reception at a cost of £3.00 per bag which pays for their removal.
All of our hoists are available free of charge to use along with a wide range of other mobility aids but we do not supply slings, as these are generally made to fit the user. Please ensure you pack your own sling to use during your stay.
Items left behind on departure must be reported within 48 hours, we will ask you to post a suitable stamped address envelope to the hotel to enable us to return the item to you.
Please address any complaints with the Duty Manager during your stay, no refunds will be given on complaints made after your departure.
HOLIDAYS WITH CARE SUPPORT PACKAGES – TERMS & CONDITIONS
(THIS SECTION IS ONLY FOR GUESTS BOOKING OUR CARE SUPPORT)
Please be aware that Holidays With Care staff are only on site during periods they have been booked for to support you. We do not have a care team on hand at times when they have not been booked. In case of urgent support being required, we will endeavour to provide support as soon as possible but you will need to allow time for the team to arrive on site. We do have an emergency call system in every bedroom and if it is medical support our hotel staff will ensure you receive help immediately. As we arrange your care support we will schedule in calls at your chosen times, we do ask for a 30 minute grace period on those time as unforeseen circumstances can alter times slightly for you.
Information Required Prior To Arrival
Before you arrive on your holiday including care support there are 3 things that our care manager will require prior to arrival:
- A copy of your current care plan
- Your completed “This Is Me” form supplied by Holidays With Care at the time of booking
- A copy of your repeat prescription
When you are packing to arrive please remember to bring
- Any details requested for your care plan that have not been forwarded prior to arrival
- A sufficient supply of your medication in dossett boxes or suitable alternative, clearly labelled with your name, doses and times
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Bond Hotel, if there is anything you need to make your stay more comfortable please speak to our reservations team on 01253 341218 or our reception team upon arrival.
The Bond Hotel – Booking Terms and Conditions
Download as PDF: Click Here Terms & Conditions 2019
The terms below apply to your booking if you book from 1st September 2019. For bookings made prior to this date please view the terms that apply to your booking, between yourself and The Bond Hotel, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1HG.
What these terms cover:
A Making a booking
C Cancellations, amendments, refunds and no shows
D Arrival and departure
E All Inclusive Upgrade
F Holidays with care
G Your Stay
A Making a booking
- Please use our telephone booking service to make a booking, or email email@example.com and our reservations team will guide you through the booking process.
- You will receive the paperwork for your holiday which will include your Booking ID number. This Booking ID number is proof that we have accepted your booking, no booking shall be binding with The Bond Hotel unless we issue you with this number.
- You are responsible for ensuring that each person who stays at the hotel under your reservation, even if you make a reservation on someone elses behalf and don’t stay yourself, complies with the terms of booking.
- All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes, the information you provide at the time of booking must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, we cannot guarantee your accommodation should you provide incorrect details during this process.
- The management reserve the right to change the advertised cabaret programme, should there be an issue outside of our control changes may be necessary.
- Every break provided by The Bond Hotel includes dinner, bed & breakfast, we do not provide a room only or bed and breakfast rate.
- The hotel facilities and entertainment are only available for guests who have booked and paid to stay at The Bond Hotel, we will not cater for anyone entering the hotel who is not booked on your reservation. If anyone is found to be on site visiting you who is not part of your reservation we will terminate your booking with immediate effect and no refund will be provided.
- We try to ensure all information, photographs and accommodation descriptions have been compiled from the most accurate sources available at the time of going to press. It should be noted that photographs and artists’ impressions are illustrative only.
- Pictures featured within our brochure are a typical representation. Not all accommodation is identical to the pictures shown; also not all accommodation is at ground level.
- The booker is responsible for informing The Bond Hotel about the size and quantity of all wheelchairs on the reservation, all accommodation will be provided based on this information. We cannot accept responsibility for incorrect information that leads to the detriment of your booking.
- Every person on your booking will pay the displayed rate, infants under 3 years old are free of charge.
- The rate of your holiday is as published in our brochure, our website or as explained to you during your telephone booking. You will always be given the option of our Saver Rate and our Flexi Rate and this cannot be changed after you have been issued with a Booking ID. (see section C1 for more information)
- Accommodation rates are per person per break and are inclusive of VAT and inclusive of breakfast and evening meal.
- Should you request to book a room that will be under occupancy a single supplement charge relevant to the full occupancy of the room will be charged.
- Any promotional discount codes that are displayed through our advertising, online or in house must be quoted at the time of booking, they cannot be applied after a Booking ID has been issued to you.
- We will never insist on payment at the time of booking (except in circumstances that apply from section B11), you are able to pay during the call if you wish to do so and we will consider you to have accepted these terms and conditions of booking which are also displayed on our website.
- Payments can be made over the telephone with credit or debit cards by calling 01253 341218, by cheque or by bank transfer. Details of these methods will be given to you when your Booking ID has been issued to you.
- All holidays must be paid for in advance of your arrival date.
- We will request a deposit to confirm your reservation of £100 per person to be paid within 14 days of booking and the full balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. If you are due to arrive within 8 weeks your full balance will be due within 7 days of booking, always prior to arrival.
- If the VAT rate changes between the time of generating your Booking ID and your time of arrival we will amend your booking accordingly to include the change.
- Should you not make payment by the dates given when your Booking ID is generated your booking will be cancelled and the rooms released for resale.
- If you have not contacted us to cancel a holiday that you have provisionally booked and it has gone past your payment dates we will require an instant deposit on your next reservation.
C Cancellations, amendments, refunds and no shows
- Saver Rate Bookings: As saver rate bookings are at discounted rates the accommodation payments made on these bookings are not refundable, or transferable in any way in part or in whole. You can cancel a reservation by contacting our reservations team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Reservations, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, FY4 1HG if you are unable to use all or part of your reservation but we will not provide a refund on your accommodation, please see the relevant sections regarding extras you may have booked alongside your accommodation.
- Flexi Rate Bookings: Flexi rate bookings are flexible and refundable. You can cancel a reservation by contacting our reservations team before 10:00am on your arrival day by email email@example.com or by post to Reservations, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, FY4 1HG if you are unable to use all or part of your reservation and we will provide a refund on your accommodation. Please see the relevant sections regarding extras you may have booked alongside your accommodation. Any cancellations that are not received in the appropriate way will be deemed as a no show booking, see section C10. If you choose to transfer your booking to an alternative date an administration charge of £10 per person per night will be deducted from your reservation and you will automatically be transferred onto a saver rate booking.
- Holidays With Care: Please see section F1 should you need to cancel a Holidays With Care package.
- Transport: If you have booked and paid for our door to door transport you can cancel your travel at any time and we will not charge you for the journey. If we are on route to you when you cancel your journey no refund will be given. If you have not paid for your transport you are free to cancel at any time and the amount will be removed from your reservation.
- Wheelchair Hire, Scooter Hire and Air Mattress Hire: If you wish to cancel any wheelchair hire, scooter hire or air mattress hire that you have paid for with your reservation these will be refunded to you if cancelled before 10 am on your arrival day. If you have booked and not paid for these extras you can cancel them at any time and the amount will be removed from your reservation.
- In the unlikely event that the hotel is obliged to cancel an holiday, all monies will be refunded or an alternative date will be offered (at our discretion)
- All Bookings: All amendments must be made before 10:00am on arrival day, no bookings can be amended to a different rate (e.g. saver to flexi). All amendments are subject to availability at the time of amendment, should your amendment involve room requirements and equipment that differ from your original reservation we will do our best to assist you at all times but do not accept responsibility for information received that is incorrect for your needs.
- Extending Your Booking: Should you wish to extend your reservation we can do that for you subject to hotel availability, this will be charged at the same rate as your existing booking.
- We regret that should your party size decrease in numbers, payments (including deposits) cannot be refunded or offset against food, beverage or accommodation.
- If you do not arrive for your holiday on your arrival date without giving notice your holiday will be deemed as a no show booking.
- No refunds will be given on a booking that is deemed to be a no show, regardless of rate selected.
- Should you not cancel a flexi rate booking using the process in section C2 your booking will be deemed as a no show booking and no refund will be given.
- Should we have to provide a full or partial refund this will be done by cheque made payable to the name provided on the reservation.
- In the event that we are unable to provide your holiday that is outside of our control a full refund will be provided by cheque to the name provided on the reservation.
D Arrival & Departure
- You are welcome to arrive at the hotel at anytime on your arrival day and use the public areas of the hotel but your holiday will not commence until your check in time of 15:00.
- We cannot guarantee bedrooms will be ready until 3:00pm on day of arrival.
- You must check out of the hotel bedrooms by 10:00am on your departure day, if you do not check out of your room in time without discussing this with the hotel we may charge you for an additional nights reservation on the applicable room(s).
- Should you be arriving after evening meal on your arrival day no refund will be given for meals missed, we will do our best to accommodate a cold snack on arrival at the hotel – if you call 01253 341218 and explain that you will be arriving late.
E All Inclusive Upgrade
- You can upgrade any break to all inclusive by paying £12.50 per person per night prior to arrival or £15.00 per person per night if you choose to upgrade after arrival.
- If you are upgrading to all inclusive prior to arrival you must pay the upgrade charge for every person on the reservation, for the full duration of the break. You do not need to pay this charge for anyone who is peg fed on your booking.
- If you are upgrading to all inclusive after arrival at the hotel you must pay the upgrade charge for every person on the reservation, for the remaining duration of the break. You do not need to pay this charge for anyone who is peg fed on your booking.
- Your all inclusive package will commence at 3:00pm on your day of arrival and finish at 10:00am on your departure day.
- The all inclusive upgrade includes lunch, draught soft drinks, cordial soft drinks and standard tea and coffee for the duration of your stay.
- The all inclusive upgrade includes one lunch option menu per person, this must be consumed in the hotel. Packed lunches cannot be provided.
- Anyone who is found to be purchasing items for other guests using their all inclusive wrist band will forfeit their all inclusive upgrade for the duration of your stay, for themselves and the rest of the booking party. No refund will be given.
F Holidays With Care
- If you have booked and paid for a care package with your reservation you can cancel at any time up to 24 hours prior to arrival and a full refund will be given. Should you cancel within 24 hours of arrival the first 24 hours of any package will be retained and the remaining amount refunded to you. If you have not paid for your care package you are free to cancel at any time and the amount will be removed from your reservation.
- Before arrival on your holiday we will require you to complete the This Is Me form that has been sent with your reservation
- Before arrival we will require a copy of your current care plan. Should we not receive a copy of your care plan within 14 days of booking, or prior to arrival if sooner, our care manager reserves the right to refuse care support for you.
- Before arrival we will require a copy of your current repeat prescription.
- Our Holidays With Care team are only available at the times that have been booked by yourself. We will have confirmed this in writing for you.
- Should our care manager determine that you have not booked adequate care support to ensure your safety and the safety of others during your stay we reserve the right to terminate your break with immediate effect, no refund will be provided should you not book adequate care support.
- By paying for your Holidays With Care support you acknowledge that the times and package provided in writing to you are adequate for your needs.
- We will always aim to provide support at the time you have requested, during busy periods or times where unexpected we may need to alter the times of your calls by 30 minutes, we will strive to maintain our times to the requested slots to the best of our ability.
G Your Stay
- Reception: A member of our reception team will be available 24 hours a day to help with any enquiries and to assist you during your stay. If you have forgotten to bring/request any items of mobility equipment please ask at reception before 20:00 and we will do our best to help you
- Cabaret: Live cabaret takes place every night at The Bond Hotel from a wide variety of acts from 20:00-23:00. The management reserve the right to change advertised cabaret performances when events happen that are outside of our control, a replacement act will always be provided.
- Clinical Waste Disposal: Should you require the disposal of clinical waste during your stay you will be required to purchase a clinical waste bag for £3.00 from the hotel reception on arrival, this charge pays for the removal of the bag. Any clinical waste bags used within the hotel must be supplied from the agency responsible for their removal.
- Special Dietary Requirements must be made known to the hotel at least 7 days before your arrival in order for us to meet your needs.
- Hoists and Stand Aids: All of our hoists and stand aids are free of charge to use but we do not supply slings, any slings must be provided by the guest. We do recommend that all hoists and stand aids are operated by two people at all times for safety, upon check in at the hotel we will ask you to sign to confirm that this has been advised.
- Lost Property: Please ensure that you check your bedroom prior to departure to ensure you have all your belongings with you. Should you leave any items behind please contact the hotel reception by calling 01253 341218, once we have confirmed we have the item we will ask you to send stamped addressed packaging for us to send the item back to you. Post your stamped addressed packaging to Lost Property, The Bond Hotel, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, FY4 1HG. Any items not claimed 8 weeks after your departure will be disposed of accordingly.
- You must not exceed the maximum specified occupancy for the room type which you have booked.
- We do not permit people under the age of 18 to stay at The Bond Hotel alone. You must not leave under 18s unattended in any part of the hotel.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any point of the hotel. There is a secure external smoking area on the ground floor of the hotel which is open 24 hours per day and a sun terrace on the first floor that is open from 09:00-20:00. You must not smoke inside any part of the hotel. If you have been found to be smoking inside the hotel we will terminate your booking immediately and no refund will be provided. Should damage be caused by doing so we will seek to recover reasonable costs we incur and are likely to include specialist cleaning, repair and damage to property.
- E-Cigarettes must not be used inside of The Bond Hotel, our fire system is very sensitive and your actions may result in a disturbance of other guests, you are welcome to use our ground floor secure area or the sunroof located on the first floor. You must supply a safe charging pouch to use during your stay, if you do not have one these can be provided by the hotel for a refundable deposit.
- You must not interfere with any safety items provided by the hotel, doing so will terminate your reservation.
- Accidental damage to property: We understand that accidents happen and that damage can occur during your stay. All we ask is that you report any incidents to the hotel reception team so it can be rectified in a timely manner.
- Intentional damage to property: Where we consider damage to have been caused maliciously to our property we will seek to recover costs involved for repair or replacement of any items.
- Room Keys: Please return all room keys to the hotel reception when checking out of the hotel.
- Pets: Guide dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the hotel free of charge; please notify the hotel in advance that you are intending to bring such dog(s) with you. Except for animals mentioned in this paragraph, pets, other animals and insects are not permitted to stay in The Bond Hotel.
- Car Parking: The hotel has a car park at the rear of the hotel which is free of charge to use, we do not reserve parking spaces and they are on a first come first served basis. There is additional parking available at the front and side of the hotel but politely request that you park close to the building allowing easy access to the path for other guests and the general public who will need to access the hotel in wheelchairs and mobility scooters, failure to do so may result in a parking ticket issued by Blackpool Council. We accept no responsibility for any tickets issued from inconsiderate parking in these areas.
- By providing personal information to make a booking at The Bond Hotel you consent to us processing on behalf of you and others on your reservation.
- We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions. Your terms may vary depending on the date of your booking. These terms apply from bookings made from 1st September 2019.
- Complaints: If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your break while on the resort please ask to speak to the duty manager. They will endeavour to help you immediately so that you can enjoy the rest of your stay. If you do not give us the opportunity to address the problem during your stay we may not be able to deal with your concern in a positive way. All claims will be rejected if we have not been given the opportunity to put matters right or investigate during your stay. At the end of your holiday if you feel we have not provided a satisfactory solution the person who made the booking should write to The Hotel Manager at The Bond Hotel, 120 Bond Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1HG within 28 days of returning home, this should include your telephone number and Booking ID number.
- Incorrect Information: The hotel accepts no responsibility for information given to us that is deemed to be incorrect. Should we be unable to accommodate your break due to incorrect information provided we will not be able to refund your break.
- The management reserve the right to refuse any future bookings where you have been deemed to put yourself or others at risk.
- Filming and photography may take place during any of our stays to be used for marketing purposes of The Bond Hotel and Holidays With Care. No images will be released to any other organisation. Should you request not to be filmed or to have your photograph used in such ways please ensure our reception team are made aware of this on check in.