The Bond Hotel is looking to recruit a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team.
To provide a pleasant dining experience by maintaining ambiance; helping out with table preparation and food delivery; building and maintaining customer rapport; supervising staff.
- Maintains safe, secure, and clean environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Train and coach all members of the restaurant team, working on areas that need improvements.
- Meets restaurant operational standards by implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; recommending system improvements, ork closely with the hotel manager.
- Meets restaurant financial standards by monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Maintains customer service by helping wait staff with table preparation and food delivery.
- Builds customer rapport by establishing relationships with regular customers; greeting customers; interceding in misunderstandings and differences between wait staff and customers; resolving complaints.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes restaurant goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
People Management, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Food Sanitation, Coaching