An alternative respite solution from Holidays with Care
Here at The Bond Hotel we aim to provide everything our guests could need for a fantastic holiday.
Although all our hotel staff are fully trained to offer the highest standards of service and guest relations, we realise that some of our guests may need additional support for personal or social care. We are delighted to offer a solution with our very own care company, ‘Holidays With Care’.
A respite break at The Bond Hotel, provided by Holidays With Care, allows both the carer and the person living with the disability the chance to relax, unwind and benefit from a truly enjoyable holiday, as well as providing support for individuals to explore and maintain their independence.
All of our care packages, which are delivered by expertly trained and friendly staff, are tailored to suit the guest and the level of care they require. We cater for those with physical and learning disabilities, those with mental health needs and individuals with hearing and visual impairments.
What can I expect from a Holidays With Care Package?
- Dedicated personal care as required, including full 24-hour care packages.
- A commitment to maintaining and protecting privacy and dignity.
- A pledge to confidentiality in accordance with data protection act.
- Opportunities for holiday makers to try new experiences.
- Staff who encourage and promote participation and choices in set activities.
- We will ensure the Holidays With Care experience is a fun and enjoyable one.
Care Package Prices
Our care packages are priced at £16 per hour, per carer and are tailored to meet your needs. Bank holidays will be charged at double the hourly rate. A 10 hour waking watch support package can be booked at £160 per night.
How to book a care package
We make adding a care package to you select break as easy as possible. Simply call our reservations team on 01253 341218 to reserve your required accommodation and care package. We will then pass your details onto our care manager who will contact you to arrange the required care plan to accompany your stay.